Subject: Retention of requests of information
From: "Marion Paschwitz" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 17:13:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

Which law/regulation for data storing is applying with regards to the 
request of information and its answers after the data subject has claimed 
their right of information in accordance with Article 15 GDPR?

With kind regards,

Marion Paschwitz

----------------------------------------------------
Data Screen Consult
Gesellschaft für Unternehmensberatung mbH
Kaiser-Friedrich-Promenade 111a
61348 Bad Homburg v.d.H.

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bad Homburg v.d.H.

Geschäftsführer: Arnd Harnischmacher

Amtsgericht Bad Homburg HRB 11824

USt IdNr.: DE275477912

Tel.: 06172 / 684 3291

Fax: 03212 / 1379159

Mobil: 0176 / 83787195

Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.data-screen.de <http://www.data-screen-consult.de/>
--------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte 
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail 
irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte den Absender und vernichten 
Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe 
dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you 
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) 
please notify the sender and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, 
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly 
forbidden.